Friday, August 05, 2005

New Toronto Karaoke Information Sources!!

It is my pleasure to let you know I have discovered more kindred spirits dedicated to helping people know where and when to go for an amazing karaoke experience.

Mr. Dave MacDonald who hosts his site at Karaoke Scoop. If you send an e-mail to Dave at admin@karaokescoop.ca he will send you a pdf newsletter with listings of Karaoke Venues and a wealth of other information about other events, issues and new songs published on karaoke medium. So go and check it out!

I'll post other up to date sites as they come to my attention. Credit must also be given to Pierre, member of the Toronto Karaoke Meetup Group. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger sukieinthegraveyard said...

What a wonderful blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home