Friday, November 27, 2009

Children's Karaoke Event (Note: see link for admission prices)

Folks, there is a children's karaoke event happen November 29, 2009 from 12 PM to 3 PM. This event was is to my knowledge new to Toronto so I'm posting it here. Note there is a fee for admission.
Here is the details:

Date: Sunday, November 29th
Time: 12pm – 3pm
Location: Revival (783 College Street)
Cost: $10/Adult, $8/Child in advance. $12 at the door. Free for non-walkers.

Further details can be found here. Those of you with kids will find this a lot of fun. I may be there myself. Cheers all.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jonah, I'm posting this here because you do not have an email posted.

I was wondering what you consider the best private karaoke place overall?

I was thinking of doing a surprise party for a friend and don't know which place to pick.

If you could reply, that would be so helpful.

Thank you.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Jonah A. Libster said...

I could suggest the basement of The Groundhog Pub:

http://www.groundhogpub.com/

They have a room and a host to you. You can also try Peter Styles at the Gladstone Hotel although their schedules for private parties are more restricted. He's VERY strong as a MC but has a weaker selection than Jeremy Sikloski. The advantage of the GroundHog pub is Jeremy's improved selection and they have a room specifically for private events.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home