Thursday, May 22, 2008

Gladstone Hotel Update: Peter Styles on new Laptop based system

Folks you should know that in an effort to be more up to date Peter Styles is now setup on a PC Based Karaoke system. After using the VocoPro system with its awkward song changing system he decided it was time for a change. Sow now his system is PC based and its huge different from his VocoPro system attempting to navigate 6k songs with only a directional based remote control. So those of you who haven't see Peter recently, check it out. A new 17" LCD Lyric monitor is also in use and it does make reading easier (although I would like the monitor a bit higher myself). I've been a bit behind but I have karaoke KJ software reviews written in draft form starting with PowerKaraoke's Siglos Profession suite. Its been mentioned my blog was getting a little stale so I apologize but my research (and application of results) had been taking time. The good news is I can publish notes on going Laptop based on karaoke system and what pitfalls to watch out for should you make the leap yourself. Cheer

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Carol and Rob said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Carol and Rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home